Branch Logger RP100
£1,220.00 – £1,440.00
- Minimum / recommended power for the PTO drive 15 / 25 HP
- Number of cutters4 or 6
- Recommended PTO drive speed about 540 rpm
- Direction of rotation of the PTO roller right hand
- Max. cutting diameter of branches fresh and soft wood 90 mm
fresh and hard wood 80 mm
dry and hard wood 70 mm
- Length of cutting of chips4 blades 9-18 cm
6 blades 7-14 cm
- Maximum efficiency8 m3/h
- The internal width of the cutting mechanism180 mm
- Manufacturing of cutters HARDOX steel type 500
- Thickness of cutters10 mm
- Diameter of gears (induction hardened)180 mm
- Hopper (dimensions)620/380 mm
- Chipper attachment system Three-point linkage
- Trailer attachment: towing power1000 kg
- Weight185 kg
- Overload protection Required: PTO with a safety 1300-1700 Nm clutch
(articulated telescopic shaft)
- Emergency switch Can be connected to the emergency stop module of the PTO drive in the tractor
- Shaft for the flywheelØ35mm
RED DRAGON RP-100 PROFESSIONAL roller chopper is designed for cutting branches with a diameter of up to 9 cm, completely designed and developed by REMET CNC TECHNOLOGY. The frame is made of metal sections of wide spacing of support, expandable extended inlet hopper of high rigidity and reinforced with a section. The chopper is fitted with safety switch around the inlet hopper (safety switch should be connected with emergency module in the tractor). Cutting mechanisms manufactured precisely on CNC machining centre from one assumption to provide proper quality, accuracy and axis alignment which translates into long service life of sub-assemblies and the entire device. The mechanism is fitted with an expanding and clamping sleeve which serves for the positioning of cutting blades, and also performs a function of overload protection. The chopper may be fitted with a flywheel/pulley and expandable belt conveyor, thanks to which chopper operation becomes more effective and much more comfortable.
Chopper’s drive is transmitted by power transmission shaft from tractor’s PTO. We recommend using power transmission shafts fitted with a with shear pin coupling (available in our offer), in the case of machine overload the pin is sheared thus switching off the drive.
Processed wood is an effective and organic fuel, ideally suited for burning in all types of central heating furnaces.
Blades of cutting mechanism are made of HARDOX abrasion resistant steel guaranteeing long and effective operation of the machine.
Without Bag Holder, Single Bag Holder, Double Bag Holder