Branch Logger RPS100 Conveyor 2.3m
£4,735.00 – £4,840.00
- Briggs & Stratton Engine VANGUARD 10 HP, OHV, four-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Number of cutters4 or 6
- Fuel tank capacity3.6 l (E95)
- Fuel consumption1.5-3.3 l/h
- Start-up manual
- Max. cutting diameter of branches fresh and soft wood 80 mm
fresh and hard wood 70 mm
dry and hard wood 60 mm
- Length of cutting of chips4 blades 9-18 cm
6 blades 7-14 cm
- Maximum efficiency6 m3/h
- The internal width of the cutting mechanism180 mm
- Manufacturing of cutters HARDOX steel type 500
- Thickness of cutters10 mm
- Diameter of gears (induction hardened)180 mm
- Hopper (dimensions)620/380 mm
- Recommended chassis Off-road with a drawbar
- Wheels Rubber pneumatic
- Weight295 kg
- Emergency protection • Limit switch surrounding the hopper
• Switch on the engine
- Shaft for the flywheelØ35mm
RED DRAGON RPS-100 PROFESSIONAL mobile roller chopper fitted with high quality four-stroke Lifan 10 HP engine.
The frame is made of metal sections of wide spacing of support, expandable extended inlet hopper of high rigidity and reinforced with a section. The chopper is fitted with safety switch around the inlet hopper. The shredder is designed for the processing of wooden waste and branches with a diameter of up to 8 cm. Processed wood is an effective and organic fuel, ideally suited for burning in all types of central heating furnaces.
The chopper has been completely designed and developed by REMET CNC TECHNOLOGY. Completely expandable welded structure providing proper rigidity and resistance. Cutting mechanisms manufactured precisely on CNC machining centres from one assumption to provide proper quality, accuracy and axis alignment which translates into long service life of sub-assemblies and the entire device. Blades of cutting mechanism are made of HARDOX abrasion resistant steel guaranteeing long and effective operation of the machine.
The chopper may be used with a chassis designed for mobile or land transport and a 1.6m long stationery belt conveyor or 2.3 m long expandable conveyor.